Wall injection foam solves the problem of drafty walls in poorly insulated homes. Wall injection foam is a non-expanding injection foam that can be injected into walls of existing homes. It can be installed from the inside through the drywall or from the outside through the exterior siding or brick. It has the consistency of shaving cream and flows around all nooks and crannies in the wall cavity.
- Non-expanding foam that will not blow out existing drywall
- Installed through the exterior or interior
- Injected behind exterior siding or between brick mortar joints
- Compresses existing fiberglass insulation and fills in the voids in the wall system
- Fills in stud wall cavities
- Insulates behind brick walls
- Fills in concrete block walls
- Provides Sound Reduction
Insulating Your Home provides more details on Summit Green Solutions’ approach.
Request a free quote for wall injection foam insulation for your home or project.