Summit Green Solutions installs spray foam insulation in existing homes, new construction and commercial buildings. When applied, spray foam insulation rapidly expands filling in all the nooks and crannies creating an air barrier between the outside environment and the indoor environment. By installing spray foam insulation between the attic rafters, the extreme temperatures in the attic are eliminated – reducing the temperature from 120-150 degrees down into the 80s.
Spray Foam Insulation:
- Improves the Comfort of the Home
- Removes the Extreme Temperatures in the Attic
- Eliminates Hot and Cold Spots in Existing Homes
- Improves Indoor Air Quality
- Reduces Energy Bills by increasing the Energy Efficiency of the Home