LifePine® Shakes and Shingles is the most sustainable roofing material on the market today
Made from high grade, plantation grown, preserved southern yellow pine, the product offers a vastly superior alternative to other wood roofing materials with an unsurpassed 50 year limited warranty.
LifePine® has the natural look and beauty only found in real wood. It ages from a golden honey color to a driftwood gray.
Superior Strength and Durability:
Dense and strong, backed by a 50-year limited warranty against fungal decay, rot and termite attack. Better roof and wind uplift performance, and improved R values.
Summit Green Solutions can work with LifePine® to produce custom shakes to create an historic appearance. Together we created a fish scale shape shingle for the Historic Watson-Brown Foundation office in Thomson, Georgia.
100% saturation of the treatment process helps resist the growth of mold, mildew and fungal decay
Why LifePine® Shakes and Shingles
- When LifePine® is pressure treated there is virtually 100% saturation of the sapwood providing penetration protection no brush on treatment can match.
- There is never a need to retreat LifePine®
- In addition to resistance to mold, mildew and fungus, a water repellant is combined with the preservative to reduce warping and splitting.
- LifePine® offers a roofer certification program and transferrable 50 year limited lifetime warranty.
- Independent testing has confirmed LifePine® has higher R values, superior resistance to wind uplift, excellent solar reflectance and an exceptional impact rating as compared to other roofing materials.
- LifePine® offers superior durability, strength and beauty.