No other roofing material has the natural beauty and durability of slate.
Slate has been acclaimed for generations as the ultimate roofing material. It is natural stone that has the remarkable ability to be manufactured into thin tiles of uniform thickness. A slate roof simply has no equal in durability, and its natural beauty enhances the aesthetic design of nearly any building with its rich natural color and texture. There are many benefits to a slate roof from longevity and appearance to energy conservation.
Slate outperforms all man-made materials
Advanced materials technology has generated some new roofing materials over the years, but nature remains the clear leader in creating the world’s longest lasting and most trouble-free roofing material. It is the standard by which all others are compared.
From color to texture to durability, Vermont slate exhibits the best characteristics of slate. Slate is a metamorphic stone and is essentially laminated rock — which is why it has the ability to be split into slate tiles. The geological conditions in the Vermont region when its slate was formed, resulted in some of the world’s strongest, highest density slate.
Roofing Product – Synthetic Slate
The beauty of quarried slate, at a fraction of the cost.
Your synthetic roof should look so genuine only your roofer will know it is not from nature. We believe a synthetic slate roof should truly enhance the beauty of your home.
With a Synthetic Slate roof, you will enjoy:
- A lightweight option that can be installed on most homes.
- A carefully crafted synthetic slate roofing material displaying rough edges and natural stone–like surface textures.
- A synthetic slate with a natural thickness that casts deep shadow lines.
- A color scheme that perfectly mimics nature, yet with our wide array of color options.
- A synthetic slate roof that looks like quarried slate because the roof field has so many different tile widths.